Monday, May 05, 2008

I'm so cORNY...


"And then I look at Saul, who has missed his life entirely. And I realize how lucky I am. Because I get to come home to someone who is kind and caring, and who changes the light bulbs. And... marry me."
"What?"
"I mean it. I don't wanna wait, I don't wanna... I wanna make this official."
"Because I changed the light bulbs?"
"No... whoa... yeah, kind of... because, Scotty, that's who you are. I'm completely, completely in love with you. I even love the things about you that I hate, because you make me feel like I don't have to be anyone other than who I am. And to me that feels like family, and that's what I want us to be: I want us to be a family, because that never ends... I'm doing this all wrong. (Kneeling) Scotty, I am asking you... will you, please, marry me?"
"Yes. Yes, Kevin, I'll marry you."

No comments: